VYTOGIANNIS GROUP, is a family-business group with more than 70 years of history. The Group Members are FOODRINCO S.A, VINIKO S.A, UNIVERSAL S.A and IMPERECO S.A. The central offices and the training center are located in Kryoneri, Athens and the branch in North Greece is located in Thessaloniki.
The 3rd generation is actively managing the Group for the last 20+ years.
FOODRINCO S.A. is a nationwide distribution company of soft drinks, beverages, spirits, wines, locally produced or imported, mainly focusing on the segments of wholesalers and retailers.
Throughout its history, the Group has established strong relationships with many global leading companies such as Nestlé Waters, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, W.R. Grace and many others, national and international producers.
- Integrity (morality, honesty, transparency)
- Excellence (Meritocracy, winning spirit, best in our category)
- Social Responsibility (We Care)
- Trust (reliability, credibility)
- Humility (low profile, respect, sensitivity)
Become the best full service nationwide distribution partner in beverages and added-value systems.
To provide a fantastic experience to all of our business partners.
Safety & Quality
Our main vision is to become the best full-service distribution partner in Greece.
In the context of the above, as FOODRINCO’s administration, we are committed to provide the required resources to implement the Food Quality and Safety System in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001: 2015 & ISO 22000: 2018 standards and their integration into the strategic planning of the company.
Our applied Management System focuses on:
- The excellent operation of our company’s departments.
- Meeting customer expectations and providing them with best service.
- Product management in conditions that meet both the requirements of the customers and the specifications set by European and Greek legislation.
- Continuous training of all employees.
- Effective internal and external communication.
- Safe food handling.
- Systematic auditing and evaluation of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Coordinated and in-depth quality and food safety audits at all stages of its activities.
- Identifying and evaluating non-compliance and implementing corrections and corrective actions.
- Continuous evaluation, improvement and updating of the Food Safety Management System.
All of the above aim at our commitment to positively surprise and exceed our customers highest expectations.