VYTOGIANNIS Group is a family group of companies with a history of more than seventy years. It consists of the companies FOΟDRINKO S.A., UNIVERSAL S.A., FIRST CRAFT BREWERY LTD & IMPERECO S.A. The Group’s headquarters & training centre is located in Kryoneri, Attica, and the North Greece branch in Thessaloniki. The 3rd generation has been running the Group for more than 20 years.
Foodrinco SA sells consumer products nationwide and in all distribution channels, alcoholic beverages (wines, beer and spirits) and non-alcoholic beverages (energy, vitamin, juices, icetea). It also offers products and systems for coffee and juice for business premises nationwide.
Throughout our history, the Group has established professional partnerships with leading multinational companies such as Nestlé, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, W.R. Grace, Gruppo Lunelli, Vitamin Well and several other national and multinational producers.
Our values throughout our history remain unchanged and non-negotiable, defining the culture that expresses our organisation:
We help people have fewer worries by keeping our promises.
To exceed our customers’ expectations.
Safety & Quality
In this context, as the management of FOODRINCO, we are committed to providing the necessary resources for the implementation of the Food Quality and Safety System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 22000:2018 standards and their integration in the strategic planning of the company.
The Management System we apply focuses on:
- The excellent operation of the company’s departments
- Meeting customer expectations and providing excellent service
- Managing products in conditions that meet the requirements of both customers and the specifications set by European and Greek legislation.
- Continuous updating and training of all employees.
- Effective internal and external communication
- Protection of the safety of food in circulation
- Systematic monitoring and evaluation of suppliers and subcontractors.
- Coordinated and thorough quality and food safety controls at all stages of its activities.
- Identification and assessment of non-compliances and implementation of corrective and remedial actions.
- Continuous evaluation, improvement and updating of the Food Safety Management System.
The Managing Director